Leave a comment:

clzzwzvnjobmf, http://www.rpzwwhnqbw.com/ dbwepilmav
From: Leigh Ann
On: October 31, 2013 @12:30 am

your music is awesome! :D
From: Trish
On: March 10, 2013 @08:52 pm

I like the new song Nehy Mahui alot.
From: Nick Williams
On: July 24, 2011 @11:09 am

I second that!
From: Cal
On: July 23, 2011 @10:36 am

This stuff is incredible!
From: angelique
On: May 20, 2011 @03:05 pm

Hello again Deane, So as you see i found you here too. I'll talk to you soon okay? love from your Biggest fan from holland Angelique
From: Erin
On: April 28, 2011 @07:56 pm

I just discovered Yuminale on SomaFM and I'm loving it!!
From: Kim Henricks
On: March 28, 2011 @04:28 pm

I love your tunes! I always look forward to any new releases. Blessings, Kim
From: Martin Näslund
On: March 24, 2011 @12:59 pm

I've heard a lot of electronic music on the net over the years and much of it sounds the same. Once in awhile I'll come across an artist who sounds different and who approaches the music differently instead of just a variation of what everyone else is doing. Yuminale is one of those artists. Martin Näslund Malmö, Sweden
From: Francis Harvey
On: December 09, 2010 @12:46 pm

Discovered Yuminale on iTunes. The music is incredible as is the sound. I love this style of downtempo and ambient!
From: Philip
On: May 20, 2010 @10:57 pm

I have your cd Twilight in The Opal Atrium and I love it! You seem to have changed it up a bit on the new one and I'm going to purchase the cd as soon as I can. I like the longer songs you have on there. Great work - keep it coming!!
From: Kurt Gavnowe
On: April 12, 2010 @03:21 pm

In regards to T-Glow: Exquisite electronica, a feast for the senses. Buy it play it love it.
From: R. Gregory
On: March 29, 2010 @02:59 pm

I had a feeling that this recording was going to reflect a tinge of extra work being put in and I was right. You did outdo yourself. Yuminale has a signature sound, I don't know if you've been told this before. There is a certain "glaze" that lays over your musical phrases and it is unique to Yuminale, I haven't heard it elsewhere. It's a glaze that is in your other albums even though the extra work on this one is apparent. In referencing your signature sound I want to say that I noticed at the CD Baby store that you corresponded your sound to Future Sound of London and Boards of Canada. Though I see why you would draw that correspondence for those who don't know your music, I feel I can tell you that you surpass both of them in my opinion. FSOL often has a very chaotic almost apocalyptic feel to it, while your music is more like music you would hear in a smoke filled bar on an alien world {I actually conjure that image when I hear your music}. Yours is simply more musical. And though Boards of Canada is great, they don't have the same "space" feel to them as you and also they can be very repetitive in their songs where you tend to mix it up more.
From: Patrick
On: February 21, 2010 @10:44 am

I love your sound. Especially the new album.
From: Jon Wilton
On: November 19, 2009 @06:27 pm

Dean, I am so impressed at your talent. I always knew you have a gift for music. You're also a good friend.
From: Picture a Drummer
On: November 16, 2009 @11:03 pm

Plug in the Rics, crank up the amps, and let it rip! Yellow Pills......Wilbaaah!!!
From: Jody Agerton
On: June 07, 2009 @06:58 am

any place to receive a file to keep for gratis? I am a pauper but I love music more than i can say.. any way, thanks for the song on last FM! good.
From: John
On: October 22, 2008 @07:16 pm

It's hard to categorize your compelling music! You've got some amazing stuff. I see that you have your roots in progressive rock. Same with me. My imagination was challenged at an early age by the likes of ELP, Yes, Genesis and Gentle Giant. There are so many artists who inspire me including, YUMINALE! Hope all is well in lovely New England... John
From: Joel
On: April 05, 2008 @06:23 pm

Dear Deane, Thank you so much for introducing me to your circle of friends. I find your music to be enchantingly soothing, upbeat, other worldly and ethereal, something that I know will keep on drawing me back again and again. I can't thank you enough for seeking me out to share such joyous treasures, except to add bravo!!! Wishing you happiness and tranquility in all things. Cheers, Joel
From: Lisa
On: March 26, 2008 @02:39 am

Hi, just dropping by to listen to the wonderful music here in your space, I do really enjoy to be here, great stuff and lovely sound. Love and Peace to you from Denmark
From: josie
On: August 07, 2007 @02:22 pm

hi Deane! just l'il ol me sending some love your way! i shall be dropping by here more often... miss ya! love, josie
From: Music Squobbler
On: July 11, 2007 @09:04 pm

Just wanted to let you know I received your CD yesterday afternoon and couldn't help but listen to it all night! I was thrilled! Awesome work! I can tell it will be one I'll be listening to again and again!
From: Jacquie
On: April 28, 2007 @12:58 pm

Wonderful CD! The songs "Ananda" & "Reflection" & "Facing the Square Looking East" make excellent songs for any type of healing clinic/yoga studio. Being a musician and music teacher myself, I appreciate and love to listen to this CD. An excellent purchase!
From: Angelica
On: April 15, 2007 @06:13 pm

Yuminale, What amazing music! There is a wonderous and mysterious quality to the sound, yet it's very unique...like nothing I've heard. I love the eclectic selection of compositions, each with its own warmth. I especially love 'The Valley.' It just took me on a ethereal journey. In a word, divine! Thanks for sharing your talent. We love it. Yes, I speak on behalf of the masses.
From: Gareth B.
On: March 12, 2007 @03:28 pm

Great music. Very chilled. All the best. GB
From: Sebastian
On: January 07, 2007 @11:01 pm

I just heard a song that sounded familiar on Live365.com and then I saw that it was Yuminale and suddenly I remembered you from the mp3.com days. I am so excited to hear The Valley again and that I have been able to find you. I will definitely be buying some of your CDs and I also look forward to hearing the new one! :) You are so talented. I can’t believe this is all coming from one person; simply amazing! I hope you have a great 2007 and keep making great music to share with the world!! God Bless ~Sebastian Boston, MA
From: Hazel
On: December 30, 2006 @07:20 pm

Your music is the best in its genre I have heard! (^.^)
From: Terri
On: November 15, 2006 @12:43 am

Absolutely beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful world of music with me! Blessings/Terri
From: Bobby Wasicki
On: November 14, 2006 @07:34 pm

Deane, thanks again for sharing two of your albums with me. I listened to them last weekend. The newer one sounds much more sophisticated. All-in-all I enjoyed them on the first listen. I could see you having some success submitting some material for movie or TV soundtracks. I am about to send you my 1993 double album but I realize I'm not sure about where to send it. Please respond and let me know what your preferred mailing address is. In a few weeks, when I receive the new album, I'll send that one to you also. One of my email addresses is above and my phone is 860 347 3738. My songs are more traditional in nature and not as electronic, although my new album has more synth and orchestration mixed in. Bobby
From: Ananda
On: October 02, 2006 @08:32 pm

Beautiful music brother,,, Very unique & soothing vibrations.......Transports you to a different time/dimension...... Blessigs & Light, Ananda
From: Randi
On: September 27, 2006 @03:54 pm

Keep up the good work, I really so love your music. ;) -Randi
From: Sylvie
On: August 05, 2006 @02:50 pm

Your music is so special, it puts me in a different state of mind. You should be big in France! les meilleurs voeux, Sylvie
From: Darshan Ambient
On: March 22, 2006 @11:16 pm

The thing I like about your music is that it has an originality and freshness that I don't hear too often.
From: patric Bakkenist
On: March 12, 2006 @10:26 am

Hi M8ey, Excellent music man, keep up the GR8 work!! Luv your website. You are the BEST! Greetzz from the Netherlands, patric
From: Janine
On: February 20, 2006 @06:31 pm

Fantastisch Die Musik ist fantastisch, fantasievoll, großartig, mystisch, .... einfach traumhaft ! Meine Lieblingslieder dieser CD sind "On The Eva Of Loxie Streams", Ananda", "Aquamarine", "Reflection" und "Facing The Square Looking East" !! Einfach großartig!
From: David Parry
On: January 15, 2006 @01:41 pm

Very unique, creative and original stuff, plenty of cross-genre work going on here! Have been a fan since the mp3.com days
From: Laura
On: January 02, 2006 @05:53 pm

I'm impressed! (By both the website and your overall creativity.) Hope this new album does well. When I get my speakers hooked up again I'll listen to some of it. And PS--I didn't find a single typo! :-)